JioFi3 is the latest model of JioFi.
Changing password in JioFi 3 is very easy. You can follow the below steps.
01) Connect your computer or mobile phone or tablet with Jio Fi 3.
02) Open your web browser
03) Type jiofi.local.html in the address bar
04) Click on Log-In link given in right corner
05) Enter your user-id and default password
06) If you are changing your password for the first time - default user-id and password both are "administrator"
07) It will now prompt to you change username and password.
08) Change it to your desired username and password.
You can attach up to 31 devices with JioFi 3.
On purchase of JioFi3 - you shall get Jio sim card absolutely free.
Reliance JioFi3 is absolutely one of the best wi-fi routers. You can buy without any hesitation.