Changing password in JioFi 3 is very easy. You can follow the below steps.
01) Connect your computer or mobile phone or tablet with Jio Fi 3.
02) Open your web browser
03) Type jiofi.local.html in the address bar
04) Click on Log-In link given in right corner
05) Enter your user-id and default password
06) If you are changing your password for the first time - default user-id and password both are "administrator"
07) It will now prompt to you change username and password.
08) Change it to your desired username and password.
Reliance JioFi3 is absolutely one of the best wi-fi routers. You can buy without any hesitation.
You need PUK Code to unlock JioFi 3.
To Know PUK Code Of Your Reliance JIO Sim Card, Follow These Simple Steps Below :-
Firstly, Place a call from Any Mobile Number: 18008899999 ( Toll-Free )
After choosing Language, Assistant will attend your call, Say them that you want to Talk to JIO Customer Care
Say them that you want PUK Code of your JIO Number
He will verify Your details & Your Identity which you have given at the time of taking sim.
After that, He will provide you PUK Code for your JIO Sim card.
Just Enter it, Where it asks on your Mobile screen.
SetUP New Pin ( 4 Digits ) & After that Turn Off PUK Code in Security Settings.
You can attach up to 31 devices with JioFi 3.
On purchase of JioFi3 - you shall get Jio sim card absolutely free.