Changing password in JioFi 3 is very easy. You can follow the below steps.
01) Connect your computer or mobile phone or tablet with Jio Fi 3.
02) Open your web browser
03) Type jiofi.local.html in the address bar
04) Click on Log-In link given in right corner
05) Enter your user-id and default password
06) If you are changing your password for the first time - default user-id and password both are "administrator"
07) It will now prompt to you change username and password.
08) Change it to your desired username and password.
JioFi3 comes with removable 2600 mAh battery. From my personal experience I can say that you can use for almost 2 days nonstop.
JioFi3 is the latest model of JioFi.
JioFi 3 do not have any particular data limit. It totally goes with the recharge plan you have opted for.
Connecting JioFi3 with PC is very easy. Switch on WiFi on your PC and search for the available network. You will find your JioFi 3 right there if you have already activated it. Connect it.