LG G7 ThinQ Questions & Answers
Yes, LG G7 does have the gorilla glass protection at both sides of the phone, front & rear.
Customer Also Asked
Yes, LG G7 is Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 compatible and also bundles a fast charger inside the box. The charger supplied with the box is of 9V/1.8A and a 30-minute charging session gets G7 from 0% to 40% charge.
Yes, LG has already announced that Android P update is already in development.
LG G7 & G7 Plus are identically very same devices. And the only difference they have is RAM and internal storage.
- LG G7 has 4GB RAM while LG G7 Plus has 6GB RAM.
- LG G7 comes with 64GB internal memory while LG G7 Plus comes with 128GB internal storage.
If you check the specifications of both models - both are having everything in common except the above two specs.
- Both phones have Snapdragon 2.8 GHz 845 octa-core processor.
- Both phones have a similar 6.1-inch display with same 564 PPI.
- Both phones have similar 16MP + 16MP rear camera set up.
- Both phones have a similar 8MP front camera set up.
- Both phones have similar battery capacity - 3000 mAh.
- Both phones have fast charging & wireless charging support.
- Both phones have similar Audio DAC & DTS support.
- In fact, both phones have similar weight & dimensions.
In fact, 6GB RAM is quite more than your regular usage even if you are heavy on your phone. We recommend buying LG G7.
Yes, LG G7 is MIL-STD compliant for shock resistance. Its magnesium frame has I-beam construction, which should dissipate any sudden shocks.
LG G7 ThinQ review
There are so many little things done right in the G7, but it's up to you to discover them as our review is about to end. If you can live with the small setbacks the still camera has, then you most definitely have to try the G7 for a size.
LG G7 ThinQ review: A shining star
LG G7 is a great phone at a very reasonable price. If you want more of a flagship feature set than the OnePlus 6 can offer but can’t quite stretch the funds for an S9 or P20 Pro, it’s a very fine alternative.
Jonathan Bray on June 11, 2018